2008년 11월 5일 수요일

My not-so-Halloweeny Halloween

Well... My Halloween wasn't very Halloweeny - but I still had a great time. My October work schedule ended and I had 4 days off: Thursday (10/30), Friday (10/31), Saturday (11/1), and Sunday (11/2).

I spent Thursday relaxing and doing lazy things. Friday- I was more productive, and at night I met a class of mine from October for dinner. We ate my FAVORITE Korean food, Yongyum Galbi. I'll make another blog post about that later - after I record a video on how to eat it. It'll be better.

Anyway, after we ate dinner, we went to a tea place; and after that, we decided to go to Namsan Mountain in the middle of Seoul. It's one of the most famous places for tourists to visit because it provides a GREAT lookout across Seoul. I'll probably have to make another post about that, too, so you can see.

Anyway, it ended up being a great night. Left to right: Christina, Irene, Me, Keira. Christina and Irene remind me a little of my friends Peggy Loo and Christine Chen, too. :)


댓글 1개:

chewie :

they do look like peggy and christine