2008년 11월 20일 목요일

This girl is cute

I don't know who this girl is or what she's saying... but she's cute. See how cute Korean girls are?

So I decided to put her on my blog. Also - she likes to play in the mud, and that's always a good quality. Did you know that Korea has some of the world's LARGEST mud banks on the west coast? It's true. Actually, they have an annual MUD festival. I was going to go this year, but I JUST missed it. I think it's in August or the end of July. Anyway - I decided to go in 2009 instead. :) Can't wait! :D

댓글 1개:

Unknown :

Hi~ Chris P~ :) This is sang-pil who you are teaching in YBM. As I told you, I visit your blog and enjoy some interesting articles written by you. Among them, I think I could help you on this article. I really agree with you. The girl who are acting in this movie clip is very cute, outgoing and has a positive attitute. I interprete her speaking to let you know. The purpose of her acting was a sort of self-PR and eventually, she would use this clip to submit to the company for her application. Anyway, I appreciate your teaching and consideration our statues. Bye~ I'll visit here again soon~~