2008년 9월 17일 수요일

Lee Hyo Ri - U Go Girl (With 낯선) MV

Below is a video of Lee Hyo Ri. She's very popular in Korea. Recently, in one of my classes, I asked my students "who is the most beautiful person in Korea" and some of them said "Lee Hyo Ri". She's a pop singer who has been around remarkably long. Most pop singers are famous for some years and then replaced by newer younger ones. But Lee Hyo Ri has won many awards here and keeps coming out with hit songs.

Lol - I'm almost positive you will NOT like this song... but let me tell you... it's popular here. And it's actually really cute when Korean girls imitate Hyo Ri from this video when she dances around and says "okay!" - hahaha

Check it out. Also - do an image search for "Lee Hyo Ri" to see how beautiful she is - this video doesn't do her that much justice, in my opinion.


댓글 없음: