2008년 12월 27일 토요일

My Neighbors

In November, I started an English Discussion group in my neighborhood. The idea was that I wanted to meet people who live near me and who speak English. So I put up some fliers and got some responses. Of the responses I got, I met two people who consistently want to meet and have conversation.

Jay - is a Korean man who has done a lot of traveling. He's lived in the USA and Singapore and probably some other places - and he's visited many more places than that. He married a Chinese woman, and they're both very nice.

Amy - Amy is married with two children. She spends her time taking care of her kids, and has studied English in California for a while.

Both want to practice English so they don't lose it. We discuss anything, and it's quite good. I really enjoy it. We talk about politics, religion, and everyday stuff.

Anyway - here's a picture. :)



As a side note... you'd probably never guess - but we're in a Dunkin Donuts. They're a BIT nicer in Seoul. :)

댓글 없음: