2008년 1월 26일 토요일

Oukryundong Market

Different parts of the city have market places. The part of Incheon where I live, Oukryundong (in Yeonsu Gu) has a market place. The food here is super cheap compared to other places. Amidst a busy modern city, market places are reminiscent of India or my time in Egypt.



They sell all kinds of stuff. I have to hold my breath when I walk past the fish. ACK!!! It smells SOOOO bad. But you can buy some hot food, ready to eat, like waffles. They'll make you a waffle, put butter and syrup in it, then they fold it 'n half and you walk and eat it.

They also have these special green pancakes - Korean pancakes. They're real good. I forget the Korean name for them. Maybe I'll find out later and edit this post (probably not though :) - they have something sweet in the middle - like hot maple jelly or something, I don't know... that doesn't really make sense, but I don't know what it is.

댓글 없음: