2008년 8월 15일 금요일

Wonder Girls! - So Hot [MV] English Subbed

Sorry this post is so late!


If you've been following my blog since I started it - when I had my first job in Incheon - you might remember me talking about the Wonder Girls. They are a Korean pop group - and they're very popular. You can always hear their new songs playing when you walk down the street in front of shops in the city. I posted their first hit single "Tell me" when I started this blog. I thought I'd give you an update. lol - because they have a new song that is very popular. So here's the music video.





Anyway - of course, they are very cute girls - but they're very young. They're all teenagers. I think the youngest of them is... 15 or 16. I don't like the first video I posted "Tell Me" - but actually I don't think this video/song is so bad.



My friend Forrest HATES it and everything they represent. hahaha

댓글 없음: