2008년 8월 3일 일요일

Sunday, 3 August, 2008 - a great day

Today I went to church in Dobong, again. It's so nice! And every time I go there, I think to myself, "wow! Such a nice area." If I could live in Dobong, I might just do it.

Anyway, there's a special walk that I like to take after church. There's a nice stream and, in certain spots, lots of Korean kids and families like to play there in the water. It's probably about 2 feet deep, maybe a little more. Along the waterway, you can see lots of people doing different things: playing in the water, playing basketball, jogging, riding bikes, and other stuff; but you can also see the nice view of the mountains, the sky... it's just a great walk to take after church. I'm not sure if I could ever get tired of it.



So, today after church, Sujin and I walked back to the area near where she lives and she coaxed me into going into the water. I was reluctant, at first, but it was such a nice day! I knew I would get all wet.



Anyway, when I got in, there were some little kids. One of them could speak English. She was definitely in grade school - and not higher than 4th grade. Her English was actually pretty good, and of course the kids are cute. They started a splash fight with me and asked a few questions. She told me her mom made her study English.


It was a great day. (^_^)

댓글 없음: