2008년 10월 2일 목요일

In the Subway - something gross

So I was standing in the subway and I saw this guy leaning up against the wall, facing it, with his head against his arms. He was making a loud hocking noise and spitting some NASTY right on the floor between the pay phones! It was so gross... I can't believe he was doing it right there like that!

This is where he was standing.



Here's a picture of the junk he was spitting. Pretty sick, huh? :) I thought you'd like to see!

댓글 1개:

Laura :

This has me a little worried...not to scare you or anything, but often people with Tb (Tuberculosis) or other chronic respiratory diseases form lots of mucus and need to spit. Yeah, it's gross, and it is dangerous. The disease can be transferred this way, so please stay away and warn your friends. Again, I don't want to be all weird but just a warning!