2009년 1월 3일 토요일

My Favorite Building in Jongno

Here's a picture of the Samsung Building in Jongno. At the very very top there's a restaurant that I haven't been to, yet. This building really looks great and you can see it for miles and miles around. In fact, if I walk just 10 minutes from my apartment I can see it. My apartment is about an hour walk from the building.


Click on the picture to make it REALLY big.

It used to be the headquarters of Samsung in Korea - but only a few months ago, Samsung moved their headquarters to a nice new building in another district of Seoul called Gangnam. Gangnam is what I like to call "The New Seoul". It's the up-and-coming. It has all of the new businesses and buildings. It's an INCREDIBLY rich area. If you own a business in Gangnam, or a building, you're rich.

I'll show you some pictures of Gangnam in another post, and I'll talk more about that. But this post is just to show you that picture. :) Taken on New Years Night!

댓글 없음: