2009년 5월 4일 월요일

Singing Room

In Korea - Singing Rooms (노래망 ) are famous. These businesses are everywhere. You walk in a building and you pay about $10 to spend one hour in a private room that has a large TV, a couple microphones, and a couch or some nice chairs. The TV is only for karaoke and music videos. It's fun to go to these places with friends and dance and sing. You can bring food if you want, or you can buy some snacks there.

The only people I usually go to singing rooms with are Nuri and Ellie. They both have very good singing voices. I love listening to Nuri sing - so last time we went, I took some pictures. Don't get the wrong impression... I was very sneaky about it. She didn't allow me to take them - it was a surprise! (^.^)



She's not waving to the camera in that picture... she's trying to slap it out of my hand - I just got lucky :D


댓글 없음: